Playstation 2 : Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Details
As Harry Potter, players will hone their magical skills and advance through three terms of study during Harry's first year at Hogwarts. Each term will challenge players to meet a number of objectives, such as collecting and mixing potions with Professor Snape or piloting a flying broom through the Forbidden Forest in search of Neville Longbottom's Remembrall. In order to pass the first year of study, players must complete over twenty-nine different objectives, while avoiding enemies and obstacle
Gas Gauge 49
- Bring the world of Harry Potter home in one small, portable package.
- Turn-based battle sequences reward thoughtful use of more than thirty spells and potions.
- Adventure-based game with an emphasis on puzzle solving and interaction with other characters.
- Interact with over one hundred unforgettable characters from the book, including Professor Dumbledore, Rubeus Hagrid, and Draco Malfoy.
- Faithful representation of the magical world created in J.K. Rowling's best-selling novels.
This page provides an overview of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
|Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone