Playstation 2 : Terminator: Dawn of Fate Details
Terminator: Dawn of Fate packs the same frenetic action and over-the-top battle sequences that made the blockbuster movies one of the most popular franchises of all time. Since Terminator: Dawn of Fate takes placebefore the first Terminator movie, weve developed new elements for the Terminator universe, including all new Skynet Hunter/Killer (HK) machines, characters and storylines that would have existed before the first movie began. We strongly urge all PlayStation 2 gamers to sharpen their
Gas Gauge 48
- Players will face off against their robotic foes as three unique playable characters, including Kyle Reesethe hero of the first Terminator moviea hardened soldier and unknowing father to John Connor; Catherine Luna, a special operations officer; and a third, highly secretive character.
- Each character is equipped with distinct strengths, combat style and signature weapons that come into play during the game.
- More than 20 high-energy weapons are at the players disposal for mowing down Terminators and other Skynet HKs, including rocket launchers, shock batons and explosive devices.
- Additionally, highly intuitive artificial intelligence (AI) fighters will join the cause, lending their lives toassist in destroying Skynet.
- A revolutionary dynamic camera system that allows the player to locate and target an enemy clearly and instinctively with its dedicated combat cam mode.
This page provides an overview of Terminator: Dawn of Fate, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Terminator: Dawn of Fate by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Terminator : Dawn Of Fate
|Terminator: Dawn of Fate
|Terminator: Dawn Of Fate