PC - Windows : Law & Order: Dead on the Money Details
As the detective, it's up to you to find the murderer by collecting evidence and questioning witnesses. Once you've arrested the perpetrator, it's your job to prosecute the accused in court, and convince the jury to return a guilty verdict. Cutting-edge 3D animation technology puts you in the middle of the action. Sophisticated content, maximum player control, rich and realistic graphics, and multiple options at every turn make for fast-paced excitement and thrills. 2003 Legacy Interacti
||September 24, 2002
Gas Gauge 72
- o you best to locate any last-minute witness testimony and evidence before closing arguments. Arfter the jury deliberates the verdict will be read. Will you win a conviction or will the killer go free?pport staff to crack this case.
- Arrest Warrant: Submit your arrest warrant and back it up with supporting evidence before you're thrown off the case. If Lt. Van Buren agrees, you and Briscoe will pay the perp a visit and snap on the cuffs.You are a Lawyer:
- Subpoena: As an Assistant District Attorney you'll have a few days to prepare your case when you partner with Serena Southerlyn. Organize your subpoena by choosing which witnesses, evidence and test results you want to present in court.
- Prosecution: Once the trial begins, call your witnesses to the stand. Ask the questions that will support your case against the defendant. Don't forget to call in expert witnesses such as the medical examiner or a psychiatrist.
- Defense: The defense attorney will be able to cross-examine each of your witnesses, so be sure and object to his out-of-line questions. Once you rest your case prepare to attack the defense's strategy the next day of trial.
This page provides an overview of Law & Order: Dead on the Money, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Law & Order: Dead on the Money by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution