Playstation 2 : Flow: Urban Dance Uprising Details
FLOW: Urban Dance Uprising challenges you to tell a story with your body. Whether you're old school, pioneering fresh moves, or new to hip-hop dancing altogether, you've got a story to tell through your moves. Host dance battles, get fit, and master over 100 moves from all schools of urban dance. Rhythm scores you points; Style scores respect. Develop your moves and stamina in three single-player modes Battle against friends in Versus, Break Style, and 8-player Competition mode Pick from 10 different b-boys and girls, or watch yourself dance using the EyeToy USB camera
||March 20, 2006
Gas Gauge 67
- 50 urban dance tracks including tracks from famous hip hop artists.
- Six modes of play and three difficulty levels to choose from.
- 100 break-dancing challenges across all modes of play.
- Unlock songs, power moves, custom interfaces, and more
- Get on your dance pad and master over 100 moves per character -- or try them out with your DUALSHOCK 2 Analog controller
This page provides an overview of Flow: Urban Dance Uprising, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Flow: Urban Dance Uprising by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution