PC - Windows : Dream Pinball 3D Details
A great pinball game should not only be amazing from the start, but should continue to be entertaining every time you play it. This was the thinking behind the development of the newest pinball sensation to hit the market, Dream Pinball 3D, with its 6 cutting edge tables that are beckoning you to try your luck.
||January 25, 2008
Gas Gauge 45
The monsters-themed table.
The 'Two Worlds'-themed table.
Not skimping on the technology, game developer TopWare Interactive included six different style of balls in Dream Pinball 3D. Made of different materials, they not only look different, but their ballistic characteristics will affect the very rolling behavior of each one of them. Add to that incredible acoustics, state of the art particle technology, HDRI and multilayer 3D sound, realistic tilt function and motion blur effects, and you have the best pinball experience yet available on the PC.One Game but Many Ways to Play
Whether bellying up to your favorite machine at the local arcade or plopped down in front of your PC, a huge part of the fun of any pinball game is variety and action in the tables you play. Dream Pinball 3D has this covered with its six playable tables. Each has an entirely different look, with a partial list of these including: aquatic, monsters (zombies,vampires...), and dinosaur and Two Worlds (game publisher SouthPeaks's hit role-playing game) themes. Each of these also includes at least one extra pair of flippers, in addition to the standard pair. This makes for unpredictable fun and boundless replayablity, whether you are already a pinball wizard or a wizard in training.Features
- 6 tables with various themes
- Multi-ball with up to 3 balls at once
- Sounds and music with brilliant lighting
- Multiplayer mode for up to 4 gamers
- 6 dynamic and one fixed camera position
- Pinball simulation game with realistic physics
- Balls made out of 6 materials such as: steel, gold, marble, ivory, oak & walnut
- 6 tables with various themes. Multi-ball mode - 3 balls at once.
- Sounds and music with brilliant lighting. Multiplayer mode-up to 4 gamers.
- 6 dynamic + 1 fixed camera position.
- Pinball simulation game with realistic physics.
- Balls made out of 6 materials such as: steel, wood, marble, ivory and gold.
This page provides an overview of Dream Pinball 3D, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Dream Pinball 3D by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution