PC - Windows : Dropteam Details
DropTeam is multiplayer real-time tactical simulation of in the far future. Battle for control of objectives on multiple planets, from verdant Earth-like worlds to desolate, radioactive wastelands. Use the Dropships to land your fighting vehicles and other deployable assets like sensors, mines and automated turrets on planetary surfaces. Take direct control of various types of armored fighting vehicles while also coordinating your team, including AI, other human players, artillery support and more. Play online with up to 16 players, or play offline with just 1 other person.
- No hit points, limited view distances, unrealistically short weapon ranges -- it's all as realistic as it gets
- Travel The Rim, the series of colonized worlds that are either on your side or fighting for its independence
- Combat on different planets require thinking fast -- learn to deal with different types of terrain, atmospheric densities and planet gravities
- Stay immersed in combat by taking your vehicle into the thick of the action, driving and gunning in real-time against the opposing team
- All scenario and unit data is stored in simple XML files so it's trivial to modify existing game elements or add entirely new ones with a simple text editor
This page provides an overview of Dropteam, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Dropteam by using the tabs above.
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below: