PC - Windows : Onimusha 3: Demon Siege Details
Onimusha 3: Demon Siege continues the struggle between men and demons, in a new adventure that takes you through time and across the continent. It's 1582, 10 years after the events of Onimusha2. The hero of the Onimusha games, Samanosuke Akechi, has finally tracked down his enemy Nobunaga Oda, when he mysteriously gets swallowed by a whirlpool of light. He arrives in France in 2004, where Nobunaga is mounting an all-out invasion. Control a modern French cop and an ancient Japanese warrior as they team up against an unthinkable threat.
||March 16, 2006
Gas Gauge 74
- Guide a gun-wielding French policeman through fuedal Japan, and a Japanese samurai in modern Paris
- Explore new and diverse environments -- familiar feudal Japan backdrops such as Anshi Castle, Sakai Town or Honnoji Temple, plus world renowned Paris landmarks, such as Notre Dame and the Arc de Triumph
- Advanced controls -- guide two different warriors, each with their own weapons, movements and special combos
- Master devastating one-hit moves, like the unprecedented one-time dramatic slash
- Voice work done by famous French actor Jean Reno
This page provides an overview of Onimusha 3: Demon Siege, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Onimusha 3: Demon Siege by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Onimusha 3 : Demon Siege
|Onimusha 3: Demon Siege