GameBoy Advance : Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon Details
The Battle Network series features a school boy named Lan and his friend, Mega Man.EXE in their adventures to rid the net of viruses and other cyber world enemies. Players experience varied environments as they traverse the real world with Lan and navigate the virtual realm with Mega Man in action packed battles.
||August 07, 2006
Gas Gauge 64
- Tournament style gameplay The battle structure is based on lots that are drawn to determine who will challenge who, resulting in an endless combination of battles for expanded replay; Fight to win each games respective final tournaments- Red Sun and Blue Moon.
- Soul Unison system Allows players to utilize special abilities from opponents souls encountered in the tournaments.
- Dark Soul system Powerful, tempting chips that must be used carefully, otherwise Mega Man will be lost to the darkside.
- Navi Customizer system Allows players to customize Mega Mans abilities by assembling program parts in a memory map; Players must take care to follow rules and keep parts compatible, otherwise it will hamper progress.
- Game Link Cable compatible to trade programs and chips, compare records and have Net battles with your friends, connect Red Sun to Blue Moonto trade Navis for expanded storylines, players of Red Sun can battle against those with Blue Moonand vice versa and collect Navis from your friends and host your own free tournament.
This page provides an overview of Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon
|Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon