Xbox : Moto GP Details
Based on the immensely popular sport of Grand Prix motorcycle racing, MotoGP: Ultimate Racing Technology is an ultra-realistic bike racer for the Xbox, which puts the player behind the handlebars of some of the meanest, fastest, most thrilling machines on two wheels. MotoGP features all of the bikes and riders from the real 2001 MotoGP series, 10 accurately created real-world tracks, customizable bike and rider attributes, and a reward system that lets you unlock even more riders, bikes, tracks, and cheats. Race alone or challenge up to three of your friends in split-screen multiplayer mode.
- Race against world-class racers like Kenny Roberts and Valentino Rossi from the real-world 2001 MotoGP 500cc series.
- Experience the thrill and excitement of MotoGP at race tracks like Le Mans [France] and Phillip Island [Australia].
- Ultra realistic vehicle and rider dynamics let you in on all of the action-allowing you to see your rider fully animate through twists and turns and awesome crash sequences.
- Full season, single race and arcade game modes with interactive tutorials.
- Split screen, multiplayer mode supporting up to four players.
This page provides an overview of Moto GP, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Moto GP by using the tabs above.