Nintendo DS : Deep Labyrinth Details
Deep Labyrinth lets you explore a world populated by magical creatures and monstrous foes. Descend, if you dare, into the dark heart of the Labyrinth, in the first 3D first-person RPG for the Nintendo DS. Take advantage of the DS's dual screens and touch screen to explore dozens of dungeon levels, fighting hordes of hideous monsters in real-time with swords and spells. Two engrossing scenarios weave two amazing stories -- one for newcomers to role-playing games, and one for RPG veterans.
||August 15, 2006
Gas Gauge 64
- Descend into the dark heart of the Labyrinth in this 3D first-person RPG
- Explore a world populated by magical creatures and monstrous foes
- Use dual screens and touch screen to explore dozens of dungeon levels
- Fight hordes of hideous monsters in real-time with swords and spells
- 2 engrossing scenarios weave 2 amazing stories
This page provides an overview of Deep Labyrinth, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Deep Labyrinth by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution