Nintendo DS : Dig Dug: Digging Strike Details
In Dig Dug: Digging Strike, monsters are terrorizing the islands and Dig Dug and his crew have to stop it! Theclassic arcade enemies, Pooka and Fygar plus a host of new bosses are causing trouble. Dig Dug's out to sink the islands and drive these critters into the sea. Players will explore 3D environments to pinpoint fault lines that will trap the boss monster, then dig on the bottom screen to connect fault lines until the islands break apart. But think ahead -- if you aren't careful, you may end up trapping yourself! Dig ahead in single player or go head-to-head wirelessly with a friend.
||September 08, 2006
Gas Gauge 66
- Dig ahead in single-player mode or go head-to-head wirelessly with a friend
- Arcade classic returns with dual-screen twist and all new gameplay
- Explore 3-D environments; clear 15 stages and over 80 areas
- Stop enemies or guide them through tunnels with unique weapons and items
- Acquire items to unlock levels and special items to help clear levels
This page provides an overview of Dig Dug: Digging Strike, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Dig Dug: Digging Strike by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Dig Dug : Digging Strike
|Dig Dug: Digging Strike