Nintendo DS : Pokemon Diamond Details
Pokémon Diamond takes you into the new Sinnoh region, where two unique Pokemon are symbols. The Dialga and Palkia appear in myths and old folklore; legends say they can control space and time. The sinister organization called Team Galaxy is trying to rule the region by capturing and training thes Pokemon. During your adventure to complete your Pokedex and become Champion, these Pokemon & Team Galaxy will intertwine into the story and lead you on a fantastic journey across the Sinnoh region.
||April 22, 2007
Gas Gauge 80
- Worldwide battles and trading using WiFi.
- Real-time clock feature changes the time of day based on the DS clock. The Pokemon you can catch vary based on the region and the time of day. Also, certain Pokemon moves' power changes based on time.
- More elaborate Pokemon Contests. Players can use the accessories and dress up their Pokemon. Players make "Poffin" out of Berries to raise their Pokemon's contest stats.
- New dual-type Pokemon, new/altered moves, and new special abilities add to the already deep strategy of Pokemon battling.
- 3-D enviornments and updated graphics.
This page provides an overview of Pokemon Diamond, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Pokemon Diamond by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution