Nintendo DS : Rainbow Islands Revolution Details
Rainbow Islands was a hit in the 1980s for it playful visuals and challenging platform action. Rainbow Islands Revolution takes the core elements of the original hit and transfers them to the Nintendo DS. You'll use rainbows as a weapon and tool, to fight and trap enemies. You'll use the rainbow-firing action and the cute visual style to handle these intense platforming challenges.
||July 26, 2006
Gas Gauge 54
- All the islands, enemies and power-ups of the original - including secrets and authentic sound effects
- A clean, updated visual style in keeping with the original
- Two brand-new secret characters, designed by Harvest Moon artist Igusa Matsuyama
- Single player Story and Score Attack modes
- Wireless competitive multiplayer races for up to four players
This page provides an overview of Rainbow Islands Revolution, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Rainbow Islands Revolution by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution