Nintendo DS : Real Time Conflict: Shogun Empires Details
In Real-Time Conflict: Shogun Empire, the best elements of PC strategy games are brough to your DS. Use the touch-screen to plot complex battle plans, while watching the action play out through detailed 3D graphics on the top screen. As you assume the role of one of 2 brothers on opposite sides of a war, you'll conquer neighboring territories and amass formidable armies. Only one warrior will be able to survive the deadly endgame to realize his ambitions and claim the title of Shogun.
||November 24, 2005
Gas Gauge 22
- Use diplomacy and military strategy to manage your forces
- Map out your strategy on the bottom screen and command your armies to execute 3D battles on the top screen
- Assassinate your political rivals to gain military supremacy - hire highly trained, stealthy Ninja
- Touch screen mini-games such as duels, castle sieges and sea battles enhance the battle experience
- Up to 8 players can engage in enormous wireless clashes, for the ultimate in feudal warfare
This page provides an overview of Real Time Conflict: Shogun Empires, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Real Time Conflict: Shogun Empires by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Real Time Conflict : Shogun Empires
|Real Time Conflict: Shogun Empires