Xbox 360 : Phantasy Star Universe Details
Phantasy Star Universe offers a suspenseful single player adventure that fans have been clamouring for. Players will get two completely different experiences for use in both online and offlineplay. It boasts more than 40 hours of single-player exploration -- with a character-intensive storyline and plenty of cutscenes. The game follows a 17 year-old military cadet named Ethan Waber, a man that's determined to rescue his kidnapped sister from a mysterious life force known as THE SEED. Player-controlled vehicles eliminate the need to travel by foot Incredible multiplayer online action via Xbox Live Additional downloadable content
||Sega Of America, Inc.
||October 27, 2006
Gas Gauge 61
- Three enormous planets to explore. A gigantic overworld and more than 20 enormous dungeons are featured.
- All-new ene mies to fight. Along with a brand-new roster of standard opponents, there are more than 15 major bosses to challenge.
- Player-controlled vehicles. Players no longer need to travel everywhere by foot, adding a new dimension to exploration.
- The best online Phantasy Star experience to date. Features a game world that will evolve with new content over the course of several years.
- Players: Single and Multi-player
This page provides an overview of Phantasy Star Universe, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Phantasy Star Universe by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution