PC - Windows : Divine Divinity Details
Set in a new fantasy universe, Divine Divinity takes the player on a fantastic quest in a land torn apart by corruption and dark magic. Throughout his journeys the player will get the chance to develop his character as one of six character types, and meet a variety of people and fantastical beings. By combining the best features of the RPG genre, and introducing a lot of new features, Divine Divinity will appeal to both hard-core and new RPG players.
||CDV Software Entertainment
||January 21, 2004
Gas Gauge 81
- Four huge maps totalling over 20000 screens spanning everything from peaceful small villages to demon infested wastelands.
- 6 different player characters that change their appearances depending on what theyre wearing.
- Up to 96 skills to be learnt, divided in three ways: The way of the warrior, the way of the survivor and the way of the wizard. Each way also contains a special move. Regardless of what way the player starts in, he can always learn skills from the other ways.
- A virtually unlimited amount of special equipment with which the player can boost his character. Additionally the player can charm items to make them even more special.
- Over 150 non-player characters to interact with in a dynamic environment. Over 100 types of monsters and creatures to fight with.
This page provides an overview of Divine Divinity, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Divine Divinity by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution