PC - Windows : Giants: Citizen Kabuto Details
A Special J&R Buy! This island is almost a garden of Eden and Kabuto has it all but it may be short lived. Upon the surface of this paradise wanders the giant, Kabuto. He knows that this is his home, but he does not feel that he belongs. From whence he came, he does not know, only the serial number "001" imprinted on his stomach offers any clue. The only one of his kind, Kabuto sits alone and longs for company. Every creature he has encountered was...different. Whether they came from the skies or from the seas, they tried to destroy him. Now, Kabuto trusts no one, and guards the one thing he loves - the Island, his home. Little does Kabuto know that the Island was home to others before him. In the oceans, there dwells a race of females called the Sea Reapers. These women, along with their many minions, once ruled the Island with strong will and harsh law. In their pride, they created Kabuto, as a defense against intruders. Then there are the Meccaryns (Meccs) - faced with yet another challenge of ending up on the Island, they have another layover while restoring their ship. The Meccs decide to make the best of their temporary home. They're used to harsh conditions, so they explore with the aid of suits and weapons developed through superior technology, scouting the strange world of the Island for signs of life. Experience intense strategic action while battling as the Meccaryns, the Sea Reapers or Kabuto: this island isn't big enough for the three of them! Kabuto is simply too large, too brutal and too hungry to co-exist with any other living creature on the island. Using his outrageous size and savage jaws, Kabuto will show the other two races who's at the top of the food chain.
||December 09, 2000
Gas Gauge 84
- Windows 95, 98, Me only (not XP compatible)
- Choose one of three races to battle across twenty-five island rendered in full 3D, all beautifully detailed unlike any game environment you've ever experienced
- Hours and hours of pulse-pounding, story-driven single-player campaign, complete with outrageous cut-scenes
- Battle up to 10 players over LAN or the Internet via TCP/IP (monthly subsciption fee may be required, please see software documentation)
- Battle from 1st or 3rd person perspective in addition to the revolutionary Kabuto Mouth-Cam and Foot Stomp/Crunch view
This page provides an overview of Giants: Citizen Kabuto, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Giants: Citizen Kabuto by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution