PC - Windows : Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Details
In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry returns for his fifth year of study at Hogwarts. The wizarding community is in denial about his recent encounter with the evil Lord Voldemort. The Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, appoints a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher to keep watch over Dumbledore and the Hogwarts students. The young wizards are woefully unprepared to defend themselves against the dark forces threatening them, leaving Harry, Ron and Hermione to handles things themselves. Harry prepares a group of young wizards calling themselves "Dumbledore's Army" for the extraordinary battle that lies ahead.
||June 25, 2007
Gas Gauge 67
- Immerse Yourself in Magic—Interact with magical objects, ghosts and portraits in every room, corridor and courtyard—all faithfully recreated from the movies.
- Perfect Your Wand Work—Cast spells to unleash powerful fifth-year magic.
- Lead Dumbledore’s Army—Recruit fellow students and teach them defence against the dark arts.
- Relive the Magic of the Movie—…from the Dementor attack in Little Whinging to the epic battles at the Ministry of Magic.
- Unleash Advanced Magic—Play as Sirius and Dumbledore as they fight Lucius, Bellatrix and Voldemort in the Ministry of Magic.
This page provides an overview of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
|Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix
|Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix