Xbox : Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (Limited Edition) Details
In a world where graffiti has been banned and freedom of expression has been suppressed by a tyrannical city government, an unlikely hero rises to win back his neighborhood and become an urban legend of the city of New Radius. Play as Trane, a "toy" (beginner) graffiti artist with the street-smarts, athletic prowess and vision necessary to become an "All City King," the most reputable of all graffiti artists. The sport of graffiti flows through his veins as he risks his life navigating vertical landscapes while battling rival crews, a corrupt Mayor and the city's Civil Conduct Keepers (CCK) all in an effort to reach the sweet spots of New Radius where a well-placed tag brings respect and reputation. In your quest to become a legendary graffiti artist, you realize that an oppressive Mayor has a stranglehold on the city of New Radius, and you must use all of your high-wire graffiti talents to expose him and set the city free.
||February 14, 2006
As Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure story unfolds, you'll be given specific objectives to complete for a mission victory. These include graffiti-under-pressure scenarios, navigational challenges, stealth/sneak style missions, and fast-action battle sequences. You can also explore each level to discover a series of mini-games and challenges for additional hours of gameplay. Ability to use a variety of different graffiti tags, including stencils, stickers, posters and throw-ups AI Mechanics
- World famous hip-hop artist Talib Kweli as the voice for lead-character, Trane;
- A revolutionary, deep storyline written by Marc Ecko poses the question What if graffiti could change the world?, demonstrating the struggle against authority while seeking to save a neighborhood from an oppressive city government
- Authentic tags from more than 50 actual graffiti artists from all over the world - six of whom are characters in the game including Cope 2, FUTURA, OBEY - Shepard Fairey, Seen, Smith and T-kid and will teach Trane their specialties to add to his arsenal of graffiti tools
- 11 distinct metropolis-style environments of New Radius with 20 levels to complete
- Revolutionary graffiti gameplay system designed to hone your skills as you get your message up. New Radius is your canvas as you tag with Aerosol, Rollers, Markers, Wheat Paste, Stickers and Stencils
This page provides an overview of Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (Limited Edition), and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (Limited Edition) by using the tabs above.