PC - Windows : Hammer & Sickle Details
A single-player tactical RPG set in the spring of 1949, play the role of a top Soviet spy on clandestine duty in the British-American controlled sector of Germany during the early years of the Cold War. The player is trapped in a hellish plot that could start a 3rd World War between the United States & the Soviet Union and their respective nuclear arsenals in a world where no one is who they appear to be. Navigate a web of intrigue and make decisions to determine the fate of the world. Persistent Tracking of In-game Behavior - Actions in the initial missions have a potential long-term consequence Sophisticated Dialog & Personality System - Respond to characters encountered in a number of ways, all interactions and responses have an impact on the game world and on the characters encountered Right Object for the Right Task - Non-player characters (NPCs) respond to character dress, possession of documentation and weapons. Objects in the game may be destroyed or employed, hindering or aiding subsequent mission completion by eliminating existing or creating additional problem solving options. System Requirements - 1.9 GHz or higher, 256MB RAM or higher, 3D Graphics Card with 32 MB RAM or higher, 100% DirectSound compatible, 12x or better CD-ROM, 3 GB free space
||October 24, 2005
Gas Gauge 47
- True RPG Character Development - Completely customized in appearance and abilities and grows in capabilities, characters gather experience and may apply these to more than 25 unique skills ensuring a different experience each time
- Extensive Freedom of Action - Enjoys a great degree of freedom as to how to solve the various in-game challenges and multiple endings are possible based upon actions. Choose to act directly to achieve mission goals or complete various secondary missions and information gathering tasks in order to more easily achieve primary objectives.
- Extensive World War II Era Weapons - Includes some 90 different authentic weapons that look and function as their real-world counterparts from the post-war era including prototype & secret arms
- Time of Day Matters - Daylight may impacts combat and stealth, providing a greater opportunity to sneak up on an enemy or to be caught in an ambush
- A Living, Breathing Game Universe - Regions can be explored and most can be visited and revisited with new events triggered as the story unfolds
This page provides an overview of Hammer & Sickle, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Hammer & Sickle by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution