Playstation 2 : Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Details
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire brings back Harry, Ron, and Hermione for more adventure! Harry is mysteriously selected as the fourth contestant in the dangerous Triwizard Tournament. Each competitor in the international competition must confront a fire-breathing dragon, rescue friends from the icy depths of the Black Lake, and navigate the twisting mysteries of a vast, dangerous maze. It may Sound difficult, but Harry is older, wiser and more skilled now. Still, even he isn't ready for another show with the evil Lord Voldemort himself!
||October 31, 2005
Gas Gauge 71
- In-game characters that look like their big-screen counterparts for the first time, as well as cinematic environments, captivating gameplay, and a compelling interactive experience.
- Explore the game's all-new spell-casting system, unleashing powerful spells to become a master of magic.
- In another first for the franchise, join forces with friends to navigate the world of Harry Potter, combining powers and casting spells co-operatively to create more powerful magic.
- Players can join forces with friends in cooperative gameplay -- combining powers and casting spells co-operatively to create more powerful magic
- Use Accio to chase down and capture dynamic living beans & increase the power of Harry, Ron, and Hermione with Collector's and Creature Cards
This page provides an overview of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
|Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire