Nintendo DS : Digimon World: Dawn Details
For the first time in Digimon History, two games with parallel, yet connected stories will debut on the Nintendo DS at the same time. In Digimon World Dawn, take control of a rookie Digimon Tamer from the Light Fang team of Sunshine district. When a huge earthquake with unknown life energy damages the access points to the Digital World, many Digimon mysteriously devolve into Digi-eggs. With rumors that the incident was caused by the Night Crow team, you must investigate the cause of the earthquake, understand what happened to the Digimon, and restore the city! Take your Digimon to battle against friends over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. The winner of Wi-Fi battles obtains Tamer points, while players collect Tamer points even if they don't win. Trade your Tamer points obtained during Wi-Fi battles for rare items! Rare Digimon can also be acquired by Digi-matching through Wi-Fi connection!
||September 18, 2007
Gas Gauge 65
- As you travel throughout the land, collect, tame, train, and evolve over 400 Digimon from 8 different species. Each game contains some unique and rare Digimon that can only be obtained through wireless communication with the other version of the game.
- Digimon World: Dawn & Dusk both contain a new world map, which always shows where you have been and where you are currently located. The maps also show info on each dungeon, including what items and Digimon are available.
- Raise, train and evolve your new Digimon at the Digifarm - you can chat with your Digimon, install or remove Farm Goods. Different Farms and Farm Goods help your Digimon learn new abilities, boost stats, even while you are not at the DigiFarm.
- With intense 5 on 5 turn-based battles, manage your Digimon's locations to gain an edge over your enemies. Digimon World Dawn & Dusk have a unique storyline that interweaves the stories of two very different characters and journeys.
- Take your Digimon to battle over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Obtain Tamer points during Wi-Fi battles then trade your Tamer points for rare items. Rare Digimon can also be acquired by Digi-matching.
This page provides an overview of Digimon World: Dawn, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Digimon World: Dawn by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Digimon World : Dawn
|Digimon World: Dawn