Playstation 2 : HeadHunter: Redemption Details
Headhunter: Redemption takes players into a dark and mysterious new world, 20 years after the events of the original Headhunter. In this dark and deadly world, only the toughest win, and you'll become one of the toughest there is.
||Sega Of America, Inc.
||September 22, 2004
Gas Gauge 67
- The Bloody Mary Virus took its toll in the original game, changing society forever. Jack Wade, heroic soldier, has been navigating this new landscape for 20 years -- and now he'll take his young protege, Leeza X, into a new adventure.
- Story-driven sci-fi action involving hand-to-hand combat, stealth and shooter action
- Engage in evasive maneuvers, direct combat or solve riddles to find ways out of trouble
- Multiple options in gameplay -- Leeza can flatten up against a wall&peek around corners, switch to the unique scan view, and more
- Fluid game control and captivating graphics define this incredible, dark, fascinating game world -- can you survive its challenges?
This page provides an overview of HeadHunter: Redemption, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for HeadHunter: Redemption by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Headhunter : Redemption