Playstation 2 : Heroes of the Pacific Details
Heroes of the Pacific dramatically recreates the largest aerial battles of the Second World War. Relivethe greatest moments of the Pacific Theater, including Wake Island, Midway and the Coral Sea. Experience epic scope of the battles, placing hundreds of planes on the screen in a single confrontation. Fly the latest designs that American ingenuity has to offer, the Hellcat and Wildcat, the Dauntless and the Corsair -- while facing the fast and deadly Japanese Zeroes. Player-controllable wingmen through a fast and intuitive menu system Highly detailed plane and ship models with complex lighting and environment effects Varied mission types - Ground attack, ground support, escort defense, patrol, torpedo and dive-bombing Unlock bonus planes from the U.K., Germany, and the U.S.S.R.
||September 08, 2006
Gas Gauge 72
- More than 150 planes fighting on-screen, each with full artificial intelligence and physics
- 10 campaigns, with 26 missions taken from real events of the Pacific campaign including Pearl Harbor and Iwo Jima
- Six game modes - Campaign, Instant Action, Single Mission, Historical, Training, Multiplayer
- Fierce online multiplayer support for up to 8 players
- Compelling and dramatic story featuring historical footage
This page provides an overview of Heroes of the Pacific, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Heroes of the Pacific by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Heroes of the Pacific
|Heroes Of The Pacific