Playstation 2 : Hunter: The Reckoning Wayward Details
In this 3rd person action-shooter set in the fantasy world of White Wolf role-playing, players act as human monster-hunters protecting and defending lives of the innocent. Players can expect the same non-stop action, outstanding graphics and authentic White Wolf storyline that make the Hunter: The Reckoning franchise so successful and addictiv
||June 15, 2006
Gas Gauge 67
- Choose from five playable characters: each with unique weapons, edges and supernatural powers.
- Introduces Hunter Headquarters, a unique game-flow system allowing players to select different characters, weapons and review objectives between levels.
- A little help from your friends: supports two-player cooperative games.
- 25 expensive, story-telling levels with numerous re-playable varations.
- Rip apart supernatural enemies piece-by-piece by dismembering heads, arms and legs in gory detail.
This page provides an overview of Hunter: The Reckoning Wayward, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Hunter: The Reckoning Wayward by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Hunter the Reckoning- Wayward
|Hunter: The Reckoning Wayward
|Hunter: The Reckoning: Wayward