PC - Windows : Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader Details
It is 1588 A.D., a critical year of an alternate history hauntingly familiar yet fantastically alien to our own. Because of one fateful event during the Third Crusade, the history of this world diverged. This event, the Disjunction, ripped open a long-sealed breach to other worlds. Magic energy and powerful spirits flowed into the world, changing the lands and the people forever. For those who could comprehend the nature of these new forces, the introduction of magic brought great power. To the
||August 12, 2003
Gas Gauge 60
- Incredible story taking place on a historical divergent Earth during what should be the renaissance after a mystical cataclysm has occurred.
- SPECIAL rules system (from Fallout 1 & 2) adapted to a real-time fantasy setting - including 30 skills, 40 perks, and 15 traits.
- Classless system allows the user to customize their character however they want as they advance to as high as 60th level.
- Eight major areas of the world contain over 80 levels that range from pure story and dialogue areas to pure combat challenges.
- Fast paced combat in a rich and detailed world where dialogue interaction and story play equally large roles.
This page provides an overview of Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
|Lionheart: Legacy Of The Crusader