Playstation 2 : Romancing SaGa Details
Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song is a thrilling role-playing adventure. 1,000 years ago the evil named Saruin was imprisoned - but the barriers that contain him are weakwning, and his foreboding shadow threatens to swallow the world of Mardias once again. A mysterious minstrel has appointed you to stop this from coming to pass. When he is not guiding your party or protecting you from the shadow of Saruin, he will force upon you grave choices that will change the world in which you travel - and twist the plots you encounter.
||September 08, 2006
Gas Gauge 55
- Free-roaming scenario system - Romancing SaGa brings back the free-roaming scenario system, allowing for the ultimate in open-ended adventuring
- Eight playable characters, with each player pursuing their own subplots and stories
- Learn multiple weapon skills and various combination techniques and magic spells, with the open-ended battle system
- All characters abd background rendered in vivid 3D graphics, to make Mardias a truly enjoyable place to explore
- Powerful, stirring background music by composer Kenji Ito, produced by Masayoshi Yamazaki
This page provides an overview of Romancing SaGa, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Romancing SaGa by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below: