Playstation 2 : Samurai Jack:The Shadow of Aku Details
Samurai Jack suffers various states of damage if he fails to dodge fireballs and sword strikes, but slow-motion attacks, devastating combo moves, and sushi snacks empower the hearty warrior. Through a burning village, the bustling Aku City, and on, Jack blasts through doors, finds hidden pathways, and frees caged locals, bringing him ever closer to fulfilling his great destiny - the defeat of Aku once and for all.
||Sega Of America, Inc.
||March 23, 2004
Gas Gauge 47
- Defeat enemies with signature combat moves, plus three elemental Swords, Throwing Stars, and a Bow and Arrow.
- Defeat enemies with Sakai Mode (slow-motion action).
- Fight against well-known Samurai Jack foes such as Aku, the Scotsman, Mad Jack, and other unique enemies.
- Select from three difficulty levels to match your gameplay style.
- Contributions from the cartoon series creator, artists, voice actors, and composers create an authentic Samurai Jack experience.
This page provides an overview of Samurai Jack:The Shadow of Aku, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Samurai Jack:The Shadow of Aku by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Samurai Jack : The Shadow of Aku
|Samurai Jack The Shadow Of Aku
|Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku
|Samurai Jack: The Shadow Of Aku
|Samurai Jack: the Shadow of Aku
|Samurai Jack:The Shadow of Aku