Playstation 2 : Samurai Warriors 2 Empires Details
Samurai Warriors 2: Empires brings back tactical action with a new look! Long before the twilight of the samurai, Japan was ruled by powerful leaders hungry to unite the land under one banner. The samurai and ninja who defended their land and honor became legends. In Samurai Warriors 2: Empires, you'll live out their incredible stories. Team up with friends for Two-player Co-op play or compete with them at Sugoroku, a bonus party game for up to 4 players Challenge an opponent in two-player Vs. play exclusively through Xbox Live Over 70 cinematic sequences and new Music from fusion artist Minoru Mukaiya
||February 27, 2007
Gas Gauge 58
- Five new Game Modes - Besides the main Story and Free modes, you can try modes like Vault & Survival
- 26 playable characters in all -- including 10 new warriors ready for battle, including the legendary Musashi Miyamoto, the unifier of Japan Ieyasu Tokugawa, and the enigmatic ninja Kotaro Fuma
- Forbidden secret techniques for each warrior are revealed - Set traps, summon ninja decoys, link Charge attacks and for the first time power up to three Musou gauges!
- Castle warfare blends seamlessly with field combat - Take control of castles on the battlefield to gain a significant morale advantage
- Experience new tales in Story, Free, and Survival modes
This page provides an overview of Samurai Warriors 2 Empires, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Samurai Warriors 2 Empires by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Samurai Warriors 2 Empires
|Samurai Warriors 2: Empires