Playstation 2 : Siren Details
Siren is a new kind of horror game, sure to raise goosebumps with its aura of suspense&fear. In a remote Japanese fishing village, there is a terrible earthquake, and a mysterious siren blares. The next morning, the village is isolated by a sea of blood. Out of this sea crawl the former residents of the town -- now transformed into hideous zombies. A few have not been changed - lead them off the island to safety at all costs. Players have the unique power to see through the eyes of the undead, for a new level of strategy and terror -- try not to jump when you switch views&see the undead sneaking up right behind you!
||April 20, 2004
Gas Gauge 67
- Choose to play one of 10 characters -- all with their own equipment, abilities & storylines
- Use your wits, senses & ability to move fast -- stay out of sight or the zombies will come after you in force
- Some characters have companions -- you'll have to defend them while you play
- Stealth action combines with strategic gameplay, as you avoid the zombies and prepare to fight through them when you must
- Eerily realistic characters with motion-captured movements, combined with cinematic camera angles, bring this creepy game world to life
This page provides an overview of Siren, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Siren by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution