PC - Windows : Hidden & Dangerous 2: Sabre Details
Expansion disk for Gathering's hit WWII PC title. Sabre Squadron features nine new single-player campaign missions in four new locations plus the added ability to play all of these nine missions cooperatively over the Internet. In addition, Sabre Squadron features three new deathmatches, three new occupations and two new objective multiplayer missions for up to 32 players, enhanced, more realistic AI, and new weapons such as the German Panzershreck, SAS flare gun, German G43 rifle and the PAK40 cannon. Released in 2003, the original game put gamers in command of a squad of elite British Special Air Service (SAS) commandos as they tackle the most dangerous WWII covert missions. Featuring a mix of first- and third-person action, H&D2 offers a deep, tactical squad-based shooter experience in the single-player campaign and extensive multiplayer modes that feature numerous WWII-era weapons and vehicular combat.
||October 19, 2004
- Play as commander of elite Special Air Services in World War II
- Take on Axis Powers in 9 new missions set in France, Africa, and Sicily
- Fight through campaigns alone or play co-operatively with friends
- 8 new multiplayer maps; wield new weapons in 1st and 3rd person
- Play online in 3 other multiplayer modes with up to 32 players
This page provides an overview of Hidden & Dangerous 2: Sabre, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Hidden & Dangerous 2: Sabre by using the tabs above.