Playstation 2 : Tales of the Abyss Details
In Tales Of The Abyss, you'll enter the life of Luke fon Fabre, sole heir to a family of aristocrats. He was kidnapped seven years ago, and the shock left him with no memories of his life before. For his own protection since his return, he has been confined to a quiet, boring life within the family's residence, learning little of the world beyond the palace walls. Luke is suddenly thrust into the outside world, caught in the workings of the Order of Lorelei, keepers of the prophecy known as the Score. No longer in the shelter of the palace, Luke must get along in the confusing and often hostile world. He knows nothing about those who might be his friends, or those who already are his enemies.
||October 10, 2006
Gas Gauge 80
- Characters come to life like never before, with the most realistic character models ever used in the series
- More detailed expressions allow players to connect with the characters even more with stunning character designs
- Roam free in a Flexible Motion Battle System -- a groundbreaking twist to the Tales series allows the character to run freely around the battlefield
- A fully 3D setting and beautiful anime cutscenes immerse the player in one of the most stunning Tales games ever produced
- New Town Link System - The actions of the story and characters reflect the world around them, giving the player the feeling that his or her actions truly affect the world of the game
This page provides an overview of Tales of the Abyss, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Tales of the Abyss by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Tales of the Abyss
|Tales Of The Abyss