PC - Windows : Guild Wars Factions: Collector's Edition Details
Guild Wars: Factions is a stand-alone adventure you can play independently or as part of the Guild Wars world. The stand-alone Guild Wars: Factions is the second campaign in ArenaNet's massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Explore an entire new continent, with a wide range of professions, skills, missions, and monsters. There are also new options for Cooperative and Player-versus-Player (PvP) play, and enhanced features for guilds. Special Collector's Edition includes: Guild Wars: Factions desk calendar & mouse mat, "Cantha" poster, sticker set, Premium Art Book & soundtrack on CD.
||May 07, 2006
- Factions campaign can be played either as part of the regular Guild Wars or as its own separate game
- Large-scale alliance battles pit teams from opposing factions against each other in a struggle to conquer new territory
- New elite missions allow the most skilled players exclusive access to areas of the ultimate cooperative challenge
- Features the addition of two new professions, Factions' Assassin and Ritualist
- Collector's Edition features bonuses such as a CD of game's soundtrack, and a double-sided poster with Map of Cantha/Factions Poster
This page provides an overview of Guild Wars Factions: Collector's Edition, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Guild Wars Factions: Collector's Edition by using the tabs above.