Playstation 2 : Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3 Details
In 2001, Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero gave players the opportunity to tear up the highways of Tokyo. Now two years later, Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3 adds the highways of Yokohama, Osaka and Nagoya, taking total road length to a monster 200 miles. All of it accurately modeled to look and feel just like modern Japan. For the first time in the series' history, TXR3 uses real cars licensed from Japanese, North American and European car manufacturers.
Gas Gauge 60
- Over 15 different licensed car manufacturers such as Nissan, Toyota, GM, Ford, Mercedes-Benz and Volkswagen.
- 200 miles of faithfully re-created roads, made to look and feel just like the real roads of Japan.
- Massive upgrade to the physics engine, special effects, graphical editors, weather conditions, courses, textures, lighting, menus, options, car tuning features, and rival characters.
- Over 600 rivals to challenge on the highways.
- An awesome level of car tuning options allows you to adjust just about every car body part and car performance aspect. Modify your car with custom parts from such manufacturers as Hart, Riverside and Yokohama.
This page provides an overview of Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3 by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution