Playstation 2 : Tribes: Aerial Assault Details
Run, jump, and fly across massive battlefields as you compete online via the network adapter for the PlayStation 2computer entertainment system. A true team game, you choose between different roles and different games types, including a 11-mission single-player campaign and the all-time favorite, online Capture the Flag via the network adapter.
||Vivendi Universal Games
Gas Gauge 69
- Fire up your jetpack and go vertical to rain destruction on enemies below.
- Scorch your way across hazardous terrain in a Grav Cycle or pilot one of three air vehicles, including a fighter, bomber and armed heavy transport.
- Fight in a 16-person internet battle using your network adaptor for PlayStation 2, or play split-screen with a friend at home.
- Full tutorial, complete single-player compaign and over 50 off-line skirmish missions.
- Over 30 multiplayer maps for Capture-the-Flag, Hunters, Capture and Hold, and Deathmatch games.
This page provides an overview of Tribes: Aerial Assault, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Tribes: Aerial Assault by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Tribes Aerial Assault
|Tribes: Aerial Assault