GameBoy Advance : Codename: Kids Next Door Details
With the recent unanimous passing of the Soda Control Act through the Completely Unbiased We Don't Like Kids Adult Senate, the drinking age of soda has been raised to 13 years and older. The Kids Next Door have refused to recognize this dastardly attempt at keeping their favorite beverage from children and have taken it upon themselves to run a bootlegging operation providing soda to any kid, worldwide, who wants it with NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Mr. Fizz, the kids hating head of the Soda Control Board, has vowed to stop these illegal operations at all costs. Join the Kids Next Door in an exciting mission, as they fight for kid's soda-drinking rights everywhere!
||Jack Of All Games
||October 19, 2004
- Based on the hit show from Cartoon Network that features 5 extraordinary 10-year olds.
- Play as all 5 Kids Next Door Operatives, each with their own unique abilities.
- Danger or Sooper Danger? Just when the KND think they've got those villains beat, Danger become Sooper Dangers!
- Build and customize crazy 2x4 technology! Gather ordinary junk that combines to create weapons and vehicles that only the KND can control!
- Bring on the Goo! A blast from the KND soda syrup gun leaves evil villains in a sticky situation!
This page provides an overview of Codename: Kids Next Door, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Codename: Kids Next Door by using the tabs above.