Nintendo DS : Dementium: The Ward Details
Dementium :The Ward offers a completely new experience on the Nintendo DS and pushes the platform to its limits with full visuals and bone-chilling audio, as well as an intriguing psychological experience; one that challenges the mind to ask questions and think beyond the surface of the in-game surroundings. Players take on the view of a man who awakens to find himself alone in a mysterious, derelict hospital that is frozen in time. Confronted by the deadly, grotesque surgical experiments that wander the halls, a series of challenging puzzles and a cast of peculiar characters, he must face his deepest fears, unlock the shocking mysteries of the hospital, and escape with his life. ESRB Rated M for Mature
||Gamecock Media Group
||October 31, 2007
Gas Gauge 73
- For those who survive the horrors that lie within Redmoor Hospital, a shocking conclusion awaits!
- Challenging touch-screen puzzles scattered throughout the story
- Encounter a bestiary of grotesque monsters and mutants with varying strengths, weaknesses. and missing body parts!
- Richly detailed environments and immersive audio
- Wide range of weapons and items for use
This page provides an overview of Dementium: The Ward, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Dementium: The Ward by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution