Playstation 2 : Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 First Contact Details
Ghost Recon 2: Stonewall is complete immersion in the War of Tomorrow. Feel the chaos of total war with intense battle sequences, countless enemies, and a gritty story. As the Ghost leader, control your squad via voice commands, hand signals and a new, easy-to-use interface. Wage war online -- features brand-new multiplayer modes
||December 01, 2004
- During a brutal famine in North Korea, a corrupt general diverts humanitarian aid to build up a private army. As he gains political power, he seeks out weapons from China and Russia.
- New graphics technology renders real-life East Asian environments, with dynamic lighting, multi-texturing, and ragdoll physics
- Advanced physics engine provides realistic effects for destructible objects, moving vehicles and spectacular special effects
- Lead a brand new team of Special Forces - Interact with and fight alongside new soldiers with their or her own look, personality, and specialization
- All-new camera angle fully immerses you in the war - OTS(over-the-shoulder) view allows players to see the mortar, gunfire, and airstrikes
This page provides an overview of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 First Contact, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 First Contact by using the tabs above.