Xbox 360 : Project Gotham Racing 4 Details
Right from the starting line, Project Gotham Racing 4 creates an emotionally-charged racing experience, where you become attached to your careers, profiles, and vehicles. There are several new features that embody this emotional experience, the most significant being the new career mode. Get ready to be rewarded with a growing fanbase that cheers you on, reacts to your every move, and supports you through victory. Just imagine hearing the roar of the crowd as you cross the finish line with your own style and flair. ESRB rated E for Everyone
||October 02, 2007
Gas Gauge 82
- Dynamic weather system - Now racing through a track can mean facing an unexpected rain storm or snow flurries in the middle of a race, resulting in changing physics on a wet or icy surface.
- 10 Racing Locations - Speed through exotic backgrounds, from Shanghai to St. Petersburg.
- Flair and driving style - Pass your opponent at full speed as you pump your fists and exhibit more emotion as you earn recognition with the revised
- Kudos system. With Kudos, the new A.I. personalities will able to perform bold new driving maneuvers as they race side by side with other drivers.
- Iconic cars - New vehicles are lined up and ready to be driven, including the 2004 TVR Sagaris, 1965 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray, 2005 Vanwall GPR V12, 1993 Toyota Supra Turbo, 2005 Gumpert Apollo, 1997 Panoz GTR-1 Coupe, 2006 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, and 1957 Maserati 250F.
This page provides an overview of Project Gotham Racing 4, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Project Gotham Racing 4 by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution