Xbox 360 : Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Details
Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars is the ultimate team and objective-based multiplayer experience. A first-person, strategic-action shooter set within the epic QUAKE universe in the year 2065, Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars pits Earth's Global Defense Force against the technologically-advanced, alien Strogg invaders. Built on id Software's new MegaTexture rendering technology and featuring stunning battlefields inspired by locations around the world, persistent character promotions, offline gameplay with bots, specialized character classes and abilities, and the universe's most powerful weapons and vehicles, Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars transports players to the frontlines of an epic new war for Earth.
||May 27, 2008
Gas Gauge 67
- Two playable armies, each with distinctive technology, abilities, weapons, vehicles, and structures
- Focused on key Capture, Construct and Destroy objectives, but open-ended to allow improvised strategy and tactics
- Complete individual assignments and objectives to gain experience and rank during a single mission
- Fight through an overarching campaign of three linked missions
- Land, sea, and air vehicles, with multiple combat positions including driver, gunner, passenger and even commander
This page provides an overview of Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Enemy Territory: Quake Wars by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution