PC - Windows : History Channel Civil War: The Battle of Bull Run Details
In the History Channel: Take Command - Civil War brings you into America's bloodiest war as it's underway. Carnage and chaos are everywhere and the destiny of a country is in your hands. Withering fire cuts down your best regiments, as the screams of the wounded are deafening. Rally the troops and organize a counterattack -- Your strategic decision and talent as a commander will decide if the Union is preserved or if Dixie wins its independence.
||January 11, 2005
- Experience the intensity of the first battle of the American Civil War
- Deploy troops at Bull Run with 14 different battle scenarios
- 3 modes of game play include open play, bull run, and custom battles
- Control generals, infantry, cavalry, supply wagons, and weapons
- 4 accurately depicted battlefield maps
This page provides an overview of History Channel Civil War: The Battle of Bull Run, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for History Channel Civil War: The Battle of Bull Run by using the tabs above.