GameBoy Advance : Crash of the Titans Details
Crash Bandicoot is back in his long-awaited latest adventure, now on the Gameboy Advance! His arch-nemesis Neo Cortex is out for destruction yet again, this time having gotten his hands on a mysterious substance that turns the ordinary creatures of Crash's islands into mutant minions! Fortunately, Crash is on the scene with a whole new skill set including the ability to hijack these same minions and use their powers to his advantage. Take on a whole new world of freaky enemies, challenging puzzles and innovative new tools and powerups as everyone's favorite orange cartoon marsupial!
||October 02, 2007
- Hijack and battle titanic monsters! Don't beat ¿em ¿ Jack ¿em! Control, play and BATTLE as 15 different outrageous and totally unique enemies, including the likes of Scorporilla, Ratcicle and Shellephant ¿ multiple playable weapons!
- Using the monsters' special abilities, breathe fire and strike with earth-shaking attacks. Use one enemy as a weapon to blow away the others.
- Intense New Combat Moves for Crash! For the first time ever Crash now has a powerful acrobatic fighting system: punches and flying kicks, multiple attacks and special counter moves. Power up skills to unlock new attacks and blazing combos!
- Chaotic Co-op Action! It¿s twice the Crash! At any point in the game get your buddy to join in and play as Carbon-Crash, and work together to unleash total chaos!
- Crash can even jack Carbon-Crash (or vice versa) for some hysterical Crash/jacked-Crash mayhem!!!
This page provides an overview of Crash of the Titans, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Crash of the Titans by using the tabs above.
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Crash of the Titans
|Crash Of The Titans