Playstation 2 : Spiderman: Friend or Foe Details
Inspired by the Spider-Man film trilogy and the classic Spider-Man comics, Spider-Man: Friend or Foe challenges players to defeat and then join forces with notorious movie nemeses including Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Venom and Sandman, and embark on an epic quest to overcome a worldwide evil threat. Throughout the game's original story and thrilling battles, fans control Spider-Man and one of numerous Super Hero or Super Villain sidekicks and master unique fighting moves and styles while switching between characters to execute team combos and defeat foes. For the first time ever in a Spider-Man game, Spider-Man: Friend or Foe features a unique co-op mode in which a friend can join the game at any time and take control of Spider-Man's sidekick as they battle through the game side-by-side and replay favorite levels. Uncover a variety of hidden items scattered throughout the game which unlock collectables, powers and mini-games. ESRB Rated E10 for players aged 10 and up
||October 04, 2007
- Choose a sidekick from a long list of Spider-Man's powerful allies and swap between the web-slinger and the chosen sidekicks at any time during gameplay. Each sidekick, good or evil, features their own unique attributes that will assist Spider-Man throughout the game's challenges.
- Fight against movie Super Villains and then, using an innovative combat system, face off against and defeat some of the Spider-Man movies' most notorious Super Villains such as Doc Ock, Sandman and Green Goblin, and then convert them to join Spidey's list of potential sidekicks.
- A unique co-op mode lets friends join the game at any time and take control of Spider-Man's sidekick. Playing in two-player co-op mode allows gamers to discover new ways to overcome obstacles and enemies.
- As players progress through the game, battle arenas are unlocked where raw one-on-one brawling with any Super Hero or Villain can take place at any time.
- Replay the game or experience Versus mode with a different sidekick and eventually play as Black-Suited Spider-Man (Spidey's darker, more aggressive persona) with different powers and abilities. On different worlds, a host of secret areas containing special tokens can be discovered in the first play through, which players can go back and explore at any time.
This page provides an overview of Spiderman: Friend or Foe, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Spiderman: Friend or Foe by using the tabs above.