Playstation 2 : The Golden Compass Details
Welcome to Lyra's world, world bigger and more exciting than you dared imagine, as the deadly perils and amazing splendors of The Golden Compass cross over from the movie screen to your console. Take on the role of Lyra Belacqua as she embarks on an epic journey from London to the realm of the frozen North to rescue her uncle, Lord Asriel and her best friend, Roger. As the voyage progresses, players will switch between Lyra who is accompanied by her daemon Pan, and Iorek, the mighty armored bear, for three entirely unique gameplay experiences ranging from combat and exploration, to solving clever puzzles. The engaging interactive world of The Golden Compass is filled with constant action, excitement and danger, whether escaping devious enemies or battling a menagerie of beasts across the mysterious landscape.
||Sega Of America, Inc.
||December 04, 2007
Gas Gauge 46
ESRB Rated E10 for ages 10 and up
- The Golden Compass game and upcoming movie are based on the first novel of Phillip Pullman’s New York Times best-selling trilogy which has sold over 5.5 million units in the U.S. to date.
- Play as both heroes from the film – Lyra and a giant armored polar bear, Iorek - and combine the strengths of each to progress.
- Following the storyline of the movie, players traverse, evade and deceive their way through action-filled levels.
- Explore 13 vast locations from the movie including two areas that are unique to the game.
- Experience the collaborative bond between Lyra and Pan through the unique ‘Dæmon’ (animal spirit) gameplay mechanic.
This page provides an overview of The Golden Compass, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for The Golden Compass by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Golden Compass, The
|The Golden Compass