PC - Windows : Galactic Assault - Prisoner of Power Details
Thrust yourself into a deep and harrowing story as four unique races battle for supremacy on the planet Saraksh. Each race possesses and can easily develop distinguishable technologies, leading to the presence of vastly different heavy armored units, transport units and aviation units on the battlefield. The battles take place among vivid extraterrestrial landscapes in 3D with day and night changes as well as dynamic weather conditions that affect the gameplay. In addition to the interesting story line, Galactic Assault offers a revolutionary tactical combat system, more than 70 unique units of great power and high-definition visuals that will immerse players in a horrendous story of war and survival.
||September 10, 2007
Gas Gauge 66
Cinematic Camera mode showing the most dramatic moments. ESRB Rated T for Teen
- Immersive storyline based on the Sci-Fi novel Inhabited Island.
- 4 totally unique races - Land of the Fathers, Khonties, Barbarians and Island Empire.
- Realistic battle system (camouflage, fog of war, return fire, mine laying, fortifications, land and air troop carriers).
- Advanced technology tree and unit upgrade system.
- Realistic full 3D environment with day/night change and weather effects.
This page provides an overview of Galactic Assault - Prisoner of Power, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Galactic Assault - Prisoner of Power by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Galactic Assault - Prisoner of Power
|Galactic Assault: Prisoner of Power
|Galactic Assault: Prisoner Of Power