PC - Windows : Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of The East Details
Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East chronicles the final chapter in the epic struggle that began with the interrupted wedding of Queen Isabel. Players will follow the steps of the Necrolord Arantir as he uncovers the prophecy of the Dark Messiah of Might and Magic and exposes the Demon Sovereign's conspiracy. Tribes of the East is a standalone product - no previous Heroes game installations are required to play. ESRB Rated T for Teen
||October 16, 2007
Gas Gauge 64
- The brutal Orc faction now comes to the Heroes series. This faction's troops include Orcs, Goblins, Cyclops, and the famed Pao Kais.
- Experience the dramatic conclusion of the usurper Biara's reign. Characters from Dark Messiah of Might and Magic will also appear to bring an unexpected twist to this multi-layered plot.
- Tribes of the East will also feature 10 multiplayer and five single-player maps.
- Every creature in the Heroes V universe will get an alternative upgrade level, increasing the total number of creatures in the Heroes of Might and Magic V line to over 170! These powerful new abilities are sure to become an integral part of your combat tactics.
- Expand your arsenal and gameplay with new spells, artifacts, buildings and innovative features such as the combo-based Artifact Power Link and Battle Rage, the unique racial ability of the Orcs.
This page provides an overview of Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of The East, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of The East by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of The East
|Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East