PC - Windows : O.R.B. Details
O.R.B. takes you an ancient grudge match between two competing alien empires -- you must lead one of them to victory! The deep-space action gets even hotter in explosive eight-player multiplayer battles Engage the enemy in epic fleet combat for control of the O.R.B.'s!
||November 19, 2002
Gas Gauge 69
- In this stunning 3D real-time strategy game, you must pick one of two races who survived the aftermath of a brutal intergalactic war. They are now empires in their own right, and battle for control of the known universe.
- Your goal is the creation, defense and conquest of the various O.R.B.'s (Offworld Resource Base) dotting the solar system -- from here you'll advance on the enemy
- Experience incredibly realistic interplanetary physics with moons, orbits, asteroid belts, debris fields and more
- Develop complete strategic campaigns with everything -- unique units, massive spacecraft, and cinematic space battles between worlds
- Interact with massive space objects and use the extensive ordering system
This page provides an overview of O.R.B., and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for O.R.B. by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below: