Playstation 2 : Phantasy Star Universe : Ambition Of The Illuminus Details
Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus is the expansion pack for the popular Phantasy Star Universe game, bringing a more personalized and interactive universe to the acclaimed series. In addition to new enemies, weapons, levels and cities there will be more options available for gamers to further individualize and customize the look of their avatars. Ambition of the Illuminus continues the exciting PSU story online as the player's personal online avatar is now the central character, investigating and working to restore peace in the chaotic Gurhal System. The player investigates through a series of single-player missions, meeting familiar characters like Ethan Waber from Episode 1, along with other new ones, including a GUARDIAN instructor, Laia Martinez. In addition, the online multiplayer world, with its fast-paced, engaging battle experience for up to six players, has been greatly expanded with new missions, new cities and new enemies.
||Sega Of America, Inc.
||November 20, 2007
Gas Gauge 70
- Expanded character customization. Players get many more options to customize facial features, hair styles, body types, color palette, and clothing options.
- Enriched player-to-player interaction . New lobbies, including the Casino Voloyal which features games like roulette and slots, provide more social experiences for players.
- New weapons, combat abilities and classes heighten the intensity of real-time battles. With additional weapons types and new special fighting abilities, such as SUV-weapons, Photon Arts, and all new classes, players will have more ways to expand.
- New levels, enemies and bosses. With new areas to explore, such as the ruins of Old Rozenom City and the Granigs Mine, and new enemy types including new bosses, players face brand new challenges in all-new environments.
- The user's personal avatar is the star. In Phantasy Star Universe, players experienced the Universe through the eyes of Ethan Waber. Now they navigate the missions using their own customized avatar, working to restore peace in the Gurhal System.
This page provides an overview of Phantasy Star Universe : Ambition Of The Illuminus, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Phantasy Star Universe : Ambition Of The Illuminus by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Phantasy Star Universe : Ambition Of The Illuminus
|Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus
|Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition Of The Illuminus