Playstation 2 : Star Trek : Conquest Details
Star Trek: Conquest is a single-player game of galactic conquest featuring a blend of strategy and action set in The Next Generation era. Players take control of Federation, Klingon, Romulan, Cardassian, Dominion, and Breen forces and lead them in a campaign to control the galaxy, one planet at a time. Players must build and manage their growing empires in turn-based strategy, and then engage in all out starship combat in real-time action.
||November 20, 2007
Gas Gauge 48
Strategically, players must effectively manage their limited resources to expand their empire. Players can decide how to best achieve objectives by managing fleets, admirals, building support structures, researching technology and engaging enemies in combat. Once battle is initiated, the game switches to a ship level tactical view allowing players to take direct command of their ships and engage in real-time combat.
- Single-player game of galactic conquest featuring a blend of strategy and action set in The Next Generation era
- Planets held by Next Generation era races are set in a large galactic map, where turn-based strategy allows for building and expanding your empire
- Take direct control of any ship and experience intense action as you engage in real-time combat
- Wise spending on starbases, factories, research facilities, and starships determines success
- 6 playable races each with their own unique set of strengths and weaknesses
This page provides an overview of Star Trek : Conquest, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Star Trek : Conquest by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Star Trek : Conquest
|Star Trek: Conquest