Playstation 2 : El Tigre Details
The action centers on Manny Rivera, a 13-year-old Mexican-American boy living in Miracle City, Mexico. He owns a magic belt that lets him gain super powers by turning the buckle and changing into El Tigre, the brave and powerful tiger. His powers include sharp retractable claws that can cut through almost anything, shooting out his hand like a grappling hook, super strength, and a super jumping ability. However, he frequently wavers between using them for good like his heroic father Rodolfo, who is the superhero White Pantera, or for mischief and selfish reasons, like his villainous grandfather Grandpapi, who is also the evil supervillain Puma Loco.
||March 11, 2008
In this game, Mikla, Prince of Doom, and His AzTechs Attack Miracle City. Mikla turns the city's super-villains against each other so he can take over. The Rivera Family gets into some trouble when Puma Loco and White Pantera are kidnapped. El Tigre must enlist friends Frida and Black Cuervo to save his Dad and Grandpapi! Features Race Against the Clock for the Best Times in Four Punchy, Fast-Paced Performing Levels - Miracle City, Calavera Mesa, Old Cemetary, and AzTech Ruins. Use Macho to Unlock Bonus Costumes and Shopping Cart Downhill Run Levels!
- Bonus Character: Unlock White Pantera after the first play-through.
- Collect Macho (from Macho tokens, defeating enemies, and completing levels within the bonus time-limit) to defeat bosses and advance the story.
- Deeply Themed Around El Tigre characters, settings, and situations!
- Features a New Villain created specifically for the game by the show's creator--introducing Mikla, Prince of Doom!
- Race Against the Clock for the Best Times in Four Punchy, Fast-Paced Performing Levels: Miracle City, Calavera Mesa, Old Cememtary, and AzTech Ruins.
This page provides an overview of El Tigre, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for El Tigre by using the tabs above.